SALUTES MY CITY

Create your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

GERMANation Club DJ Promo Reppin Des Moines,Ia ........He's # 3 For dj'sn Our City.


Artist Summary Genres: DJ / Promotions / LandscapingLabel: DJ DIVERSEManagement: Road Manager-'GERMANation' Booking Manager--> @themusictrust www.themusictrust.comArtist Bio GERMANation LLC------>Stage name GERMANation. While not working with DJ DIVERSE (themusictrust) as his Driver/Road Manager/Set-Up/Break-Down/Assistant. I run a DJ Promotions Company and a Landscape Design/Install company. I am a Veteran of the Marine Corps. I got out of the service in 2004 and moved to Ames to start my College life, been doin the college thing for awhile now. See you out on the town. I live in Des Moines, Iowa for now and "Enjoy my life". I am workin on Video Production/Landscape Design/Graphic Design/Property Management. Owner of GERMANation LLC. "There for your needs with quality deeds" More About GERMANation Club DJ Promo djdiverse.com GERMANation twitter.com/germanation facebook.com/germanation myspace.com/germanation twitter.com/themusictrust themusictrust.com

No comments:

Post a Comment